Thursday, May 29, 2014

It's Movie Time

Sorry that today's post is so late, but we finally figured out how to upload our video. Turns out, the key is to post it to YouTube first. So without further ado, here is the post I wrote for Tuesday and then revised for Wednesday... only to post Thursday night. 

Continuing on the the Memorial weekend re-cap theme... I wanted to share another bit of our weekend with y'all. Fortunately, I have no other stories that involve the loss of massive amounts of hair. Although, my mom also got her summer hair-do on Tuesday. 

Anyway... Michael and I spent last Saturday visiting some of his family at his Grandfather's house in Eatonton, GA. His house is about two and half hours from home, and I created a video house tour to take with us because his Grandfather has not seen the new house. AND NOW (imagine this being said in a big stage voice) FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE, I bring you The House Tour.


This should put to rest any notions that I have been leading a secret life in the movie business. Although, I do expect to hear from Hollywood any day now.







No comments:

Post a Comment