Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Playing and Planning

Do any of y'all play the lottery?

I do, weekly. I play Mega Millions on Tuesdays and Saturdays. I want to win, but honestly, I enjoy planning out exactly what I would do with the money.

There would be no boats. No mansions. no fancy cars. Well, I am addicted to Royal Pain, the TV show, and it tempts me to buy a place in The Hampton's. Maybe along the lines of Mrs. Newburg's place? Or, this one would do.


I plan out how much I would give my parents, how my sister's  allowance would work. I plan what I would purchase for my house (I wouldn't buy a new house); I plan the type of car I would get, Subaru Forester. I also plan out how I would explain my extra funds (some of you may be thinking, 'no one would ask', you obviously do not know my family).

I would tell no one that I won (for those that telling would unavoidable, nondisclosure agreements would be involved). Also, Michael would keep working.

I know I would be ecstatic if I won, but I get more than two dollars worth of fun out of just buying the ticket and planning. This all to say, last night I matched no numbers. I rarely match a number, but I keep playing and planning anyway.

4 comments:

  1. This is a test. I read your blog but wish to comment easily which hasn't happened yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you are having trouble posting. I recently changed some of the settings, so maybe it will be easier now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you.. Nicky

    ReplyDelete