Tuesday, May 27, 2014

His Summer Do

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. Ours was busy but good. Michael and I both cursed him yesterday when his alarm went off at 6:00 am.

One of the most exciting things that happened this weekend, is Cooper's new haircut. As I am sure you have noticed from other photos that I have posted, Cooper is a German Shepherd. This means that he has VERY thick fur. This also means that he sheds A TON during the summer and always seems to be hot. So after much campaigning on my part, Cooper got a summertime hairdo.



He took it like a trooper. Yes, we are calling him Super Trooper Cooper.  Of course, we also have the requisite lion style tail. He loves it. 


Hope everyone else's summer kick off was fabulous. 




2 comments:

  1. He actually looks really happy in those pictures, and very comfortable on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was happy! I think he viewed the whole thing as a full body massage.

      Delete