Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Progress Pics? 0

Despite having promised daily updates on the flooring, I do not have any pictures for you today. We keep our key to the new house in a hidey spot, at the new house, but when I stopped by yesterday evening… there was no key. I think the flooring guys may have taken it with them. So, I could not get in to take pictures. This will just add to the suspense for tomorrow's progress report.

I also did not imagine that y'all wanted to see lots of pictures of sanded trim, which I am still working on, so I have no progress pictures of that either. Just imagine a sanded pile growing, and the non-sanded pile shrinking, slowly.

For today, I will simply leave you with these links that made me smile recently.

Have you ever seen anything this adorable? Well maybe this. I can't wait until Frances is big enough for those!

Of course, this made me smile.

I am very curious to know what a reasonable offer on this would be. Any takers?


And I really wish I was writing this from there. 

Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment