Monday, June 16, 2014

We Have a Crib!!

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great Father's Day.

We made some excellent progress on Frances Harper's room over the weekend (I was no part of this. It was all Michael and my mother-in-law, Monica). We now have her crib set up and her dresser, with most of her clothes, in place. My mind is some what eased by the fact that if she arrived today, we would at least have some where for her to sleep. Although, she better not come this early because Michael is in the midwest all week for work.

I had originally picked out this bedding for Frances's room, but...


After laying awake for a couple of nights worrying about it (literally), I decided to order some different bedding, and when I saw this next selection, it was love at first sight. 


This set is from a company called Cotton Tales. Isn't it pretty!? We did not get all of the pieces pictured above. I am not sure what a couple of those things are. Is the thing on the right a dress to match her bedding? Also, what is that in the upper left? Here is a picture of Frances Harper's crib. I think she will be extremely happy with her bedding. 


She will be here in five weeks!!! Hopefully, we will be living in the house by then. My energy level has hit an all time low in the last week, so… things have started moving even slower. Luckily, I was blessed with some amazing parents who are still plodding away at the list of things that need to be done. 

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment