Tuesday, June 17, 2014

It's Official. She Is Arriving Early!

I am not ready for Frances Harper to arrive, but I am ready to not be pregnant anymore. We are hoping to move into the new house on June 28th, and she can arrive anytime after that. You hear me Frances Harper?! If she wanted to give me a couple of days to get settled, that would be great. So, it would be perfect if she came on July 4th. She would get a parade every year for her Birthday!!! Except... we don't really go to the parade (in Forsyth County steam engines are involved, and they are SUPER LOUD!!!). Also, who wants to stand outside in July? But, fireworks are cool.

I took a labor prediction quiz this morning though and here are my results.


A week early is better than nothing, but I am not sure how I feel about 13 hours of labor. 

The quiz was very scientific, and my results are based on when Michael and I were born. I was a planned c-section so… I figure that skewed my numbers some. Michael on the other hand, WAS NINE DAYS LATE!!! This explains some things about his personality -- he never goes anywhere in a hurry. If I was Monica, I would still hold this against him. 

Hopefully, Frances Harper is already learning to be her own person and is not going to follow either of our examples (especially Michael's).

Everyone keep their fingers crossed for July 4th!!!

1 comment:

  1. She has to wait until the 6th--I'm going to the lake for the 4th :-)

    ReplyDelete