Friday, April 25, 2014

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone is having a great Friday!! I wanted to share a few things I discovered this morning, with the hope that they would bring others a smile as well.

(These are not in a ranked order.)

Who doesn't like to start the day with a cute puppy video?

My parents got the chairs in the picture below last week in preparation for everyone coming over for Easter. They are plastic adirondacks and came from Lowe's. They are pretty comfortable and are much more portable than the wooden ones they have. Feel free to comment on how pretty their back porch looks (yours truly cleaned and decorated it and compliments are important when you are gaining 1/2 a pound a week).


Then, today I was at Lowe's and saw the little cutie below. The pictures do not do the chair justice, but you should imagine the cutest little adirondack chair you can. The baby will not be able to sit in it for a year, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get it. 



I will sit in the big chairs later while I enjoy the next thing on my list... this cake. It is in the oven now and going by the smell, it is going to be scrumptious. I will have reviews on Monday.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Enjoy the beautiful weather!!

1 comment:

  1. Great shot of the deck and those chairs are comfy. Can't wait to see little bit in her chair!

    ReplyDelete