Thursday, February 27, 2014

In an attempt to not get huge during pregnancy, I am trying to stay in shape by swimming laps. At my last doctors appointment, the doctor pronounced my weight gain to be perfect! I am unreasonably proud of this for some reason.

Anyway, this morning when I went to swim laps, I saw this in the car parked next to me.


You can't really tell from this picture, but this is a Maserati. This super cute dog is sitting on a seat that cost more than my entire car did brand new. I mean JUST THE SEAT. When you add the price of everything else, we are talking about more than my car, college education (thanks HOPE!!), and wedding cost combined. Which come to think of it, isn't that impressive. But… how cute!!!

Seeing this dog brightened my entire morning. I loved that its owner thought, "Maserati, shmaserati. Fido wants to ride along."

No comments:

Post a Comment