Monday, February 10, 2014

I am trying to get into the habit of posting something daily. My days are very open and consequently non-productive right now. I am pregnant and had to stop work because my job was extremely physical. I always thought that I would love not to work and boy was I wrong. Keep in mind, I was always working when I thought this.

I have learned that I have a real problem with motivating myself to get things done. I have more free time now than I ever have before and yet, I get less done.

Today though, I am getting at least one thing done. I am sending out the invitations to our Gender Reveal Party. I had no idea that these were are real thing until I got pregnant, but now I think they are great idea. This will be the first baby in my family in almost ten years, so everyone is really excited and any reason to celebrate is a good one.

When I first got pregnant, I felt as though an alien had invaded my body. I still feel that way in some ways, but now at 17 weeks, I feel more and more excited and less and less weirded out by the whole idea. Hopefully this will improve as the date draws near, and hopefully I will begin to get more done with all of this time.




No comments:

Post a Comment